The Orb is your fate. Morkredd is a tense, physics-based co-op puzzle game for one to two players combining skill-based puzzle-solving, a challenging balance of light and shadow, and a dark world full of secrets to unlock.
- The Orb Calls for Two: Morkredd is best played as a couch co-op experience. Heed the Orb’s call with a friend or prove your loyalty alone by mastering the unique dual-character controls.
- Your Path is the Orb: You are the Orb’s protector, and the Orb’s light is yours. Survive and master over 60 puzzles while avoiding the shadows caused by your partner and the environment.
- The Orb is Your Only Friend: An endless abyss of deadly shadows conceal dangers in this cold, dark world. Stay with the Orb if you want to stay alive.
- Gaze into the Orb: Discover ancient secrets about the Orb hidden in the darkness.
About the Game
- Release date: December 11, 2020
- Franchise: Mørkredd
- Developer: Hyper Games
- Publisher: Aspyr
- Type: Puzzle, Physics
- PEGI (EU): 7
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish-Spain, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
Get a full preview of Morkredd here
- Positive reviews on Steam
- 75% rating on Metacritic
“From the disturbing final stage to the constant feeling that someone is watching you, Morkredd is a fascinating puzzle game in which light is your only salvation.” – 4/5 – TheGamer
“La oscura y desoncertante puesta en escena nos ha encantado y consigue construir una estupenda atmósfera.” – 7.5/10 – Meristation
“It’s the surprisingly deceptive nature of its puzzle-solving — and the many hidden dangers its rendition of darkness brings — where Morkredd‘s best moments are to be found.” – 3/5 – Hardcore Gamer
System Requirements (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270
- Storage: 6 GB available space