The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is a perfect fit for technical specialists who like to work practically at a higher-level skill in the cybersecurity field. While cybersecurity managers recognize what cybersecurity strategies and frameworks can be completed, CASP certified professionals formulate implementation solutions that work within those strategies and frameworks. CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise while considering the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
When an organization suffers a security breach, they lose trust with the public and ultimately ends up losing money. Organizations trust individuals with the CASP+ certification to protect their infrastructure and data and maintain their integrity for customers’ past, present, and future. Hence, the CASP+ certification could prove to be a highly lucrative investment with a major payoff.
4.45/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 89 lectures & 63 hours of content 24/7
- Summarize business & industry influences and associated security risks
- Compare & contrast security, privacy policies, and procedures based on organizational requirements
- Analyze risk metric scenarios to secure the enterprise
- Analyze a scenario & integrate network and security components, concepts, and architectures to meet security requirements
- Conduct a security assessment using the appropriate methods
- integrate hosts, storage, networks, & applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- select the appropriate control to secure communications & collaboration solutions
- apply research methods to determine industry trends & their impact on the enterprise
- Explain the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve security goals & more
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success. Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home.
We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.
The course is presented, authored, & provided by ITProTV.